Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Halloween Splatter Background

>> Thursday, August 17, 2017

 Welcome!


I have a fun card for you today!



I started my card by stamping our Splatter Background over and over in 3 different ink colors.  I started with covering the whole card like usual using yellow ink.  I went around the edges a couple more times still using the yellow.  I switched to peach ink and circled the card with that a few times  and then orange a few times going off the card more and more with each circle, trying to get a darker concentration of ink around the edges and a lighter in the center.

For my focal image I stamped our soon to be released Wishing I was Witch Ya greeting on white and die cut it and the orange oval behind it.  I also stamped our Fancy Pumpkin and new Broom images on scrap and colored and fussy cut the parts I needed and attached all to the front of my card.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Sue


5 comments:

Shelia said...

Great Halloween card, Sue! The splatter background is perfect for the new greeting & these fun images

nwilliams6 said...

Sue, love your splatter bg, fun sentiment, and great hat/broom. Super fun Halloween card.

Robin Clendenning said...

Cute card for Halloween Sue! Love the background on this!

Karin said...

The background you created is just amazing! Very cool! Love the witch-y images with the sentiment too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Such a bright, happy Halloween card, Sue~ Love the splatter in the yellows & oranges & the polka dot hat is so cool.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP