Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pumpkin Spice - It's that time of the year!

>> Monday, September 18, 2017


Hi Everyone,

My card today features one of my very favorite fall things - Pumpkin Spice Coffee!! There's just something warm and calming about pumpkin spice coffee. I think I may have to go make a cup once I get this post completed!!

I started by stamping the Pumpkin Spice greeting (846E) onto cream CS with Archival Jet Black ink, then die cut it with a stitched oval die. Once I die cut all the parts of the coffee cup, I stamped the coffee cup with the Splatter Background image using VersaMark ink. The little pumpkin and tiny leaves are some epoxy stickers I've had forever. The oval die and coffee cup dies are all from ODBD. The rust frame was die cut with a SB die.

Here's a look at the inside:



The new Goodbye summer greeting (350F) was stamped with Archival Jet black ink and the pumpkins were stamped with TH Spiced Marmalade ink.

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check all the new fall images from DRS Designs here.

Blessings,
shelia


6 comments:

Sue said...

Love the classic look Shelia! You found the perfect use for your stickers - love those tiny leaves!

Janett said...

So sweet Shelia, the perfect card for the greeting.

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so cute! I love that die cut for the framing and your little cup is just perfect!!

nwilliams6 said...

Shelia, I am drinking some pumpkin spice coffee right now so I totally love your card. Great cup die cut and it works perfectly with this fun new sentiment. Super idea and card!!

Karin said...

This is crazy cute! I love that cup...Using the splatter stamp on it really makes it look real. I love that stamp! And I love how you found the perfect spot to use up your little stickers :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Shelia! Love the framing for your perfect little go cup of pumpkin spice coffee.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP